The Program on Vehicle and Mobility Innovation
The Program on Vehicle and Mobility Innovation (PVMI) is the largest and oldest international research consortium aimed at understanding the challenges facing the global automotive industry.
In 2013, the program joined the Mack Institute for Innovation Management at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. Together we will focus the expertise and rigorous research methods of the PVMI global scholar network and the Mack Institute’s researchers on critical questions of mobility and the evolving automotive industry.
PVMI in the News
- Connected Vehicles: How Soon Will They Hit the Road?
- Changing Gears: A Review of Faster, Smarter, Greener
- Reducing Cars on the Road: Innovative Solutions to Urban Transportation
- Uber’s Data Breach: Can the Company Course-correct?
- Will Self-Driving Electric Vehicles Make Conventional Cars Worthless?
- Millennials Want Cars, but Don’t Mind Sharing Them